The Residual Rewards® and Roundup Rewards® programs that have been used in the past are being consolidated into Roundup Ready PLUS™ Soybean Incentives. The program is simpler and continues to offer up to $10 per acre in incentives on a wide range of herbicides for broad-spectrum weed management. Benefits of participating in the incentive continue to include:
- Taking a proactive approach to weed management before weed resistance becomes an issue
- Helping to minimize the risk of developing resistant weeds
- Controlling tough weeds and your weed management budget
- Helping to maximize yield potential through season-long control
Use Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides as the only glyphosate-containing herbicide for use on Monsanto technology acres, and choose an eligible brand of herbicide in Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® Soybeans or Roundup Ready® Soybeans.
Eligible herbicides along with per acre use rates and incentives are below:
- Use 2.0 qt. of INTRRO® along with 22 oz. of Roundup PowerMAX® and receive a $1.00 per acre incentive, or receive a $1.50 per acre incentive when used with 22 oz. of Roundup WeatherMAX®.
Eligible herbicides along with per acre use rates and incentives for the Southeast and Mid-South are below:
* Matching rates required using either Roundup PowerMAX® or Roundup WeatherMAX® herbicides to receive maximum incentives.
Always read and follow pesticide label directions.
- Use 3.0 qt. of INTRRO® along with Roundup PowerMAX® and receive up to $1.50 per acre incentive, or receive up to $2.00 per acre incentive with Roundup WeatherMAX®.
- Read and understand Valor® XLT label concerning increased risk of crop response before using greater than 3 oz. of Valor® XLT in the spring. 4.5 oz. per acre is not recommend north of I-70.
- Use 20 oz. of Authority® MTZ along with Roundup PowerMAX® and receive up to $1.82 per acre incentive or receive up to $2.73 per acre incentive with Roundup WeatherMAX®.
- Growers using 4.0 oz. per acre of AS Select® Herbicide or 6.0 oz. per acre of Select MAX® Herbicide to control volunteer corn along with Roundup® agricultural herbicides will earn the following:
- 22 oz. per acre Roundup PowerMAX® Herbicide will earn $1.00 per acre.
- 22 oz. per acre Roundup WeatherMAX® Herbicide will earn $1.50 per acre.
Program effective dates: September 1, 2011 – July 31, 2012.
How Roundup Ready PLUS™ Soybean Incentives Work
Plant Genuity® Roundup Ready® 2 Yield® Soybeans or Roundup Ready® Soybeans.
Purchase qualifying herbicides from an authorized Monsanto retailer between September 1, 2011 and July 31, 2012 and apply at the recommended rate (refer to rate chart above).
Incentives will be mailed in check form to the retailer selling Roundup® agricultural herbicides. The incentive check will be made out to both the retailer and the grower. Incentive payments for qualifying herbicides will be matched to corresponding Roundup agricultural herbicides.
Contact your retailer for details on how to submit your completed incentive program information and herbicide invoice(s).
Roundup Ready PLUS™ Soybean incentives for Volunteer Roundup Ready Corn
Choose Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides as the only glyphosate-containing herbicide for use on Monsanto technology acres on-farm.
- Use 6 oz. per acre of Select Max® Herbicide with Inside Technology™* to control volunteer corn along with a Roundup brand herbicide to earn the following:
- 22 oz. per acre Roundup WeatherMAX® will earn $1.50
- 22 oz. per acre Roundup PowerMAX® will earn $1.00
- Eligible crops: Genuity® Roundup Ready 2 Yield® Soybeans, Genuity® Roundup Ready® Flex Cotton, Roundup Ready® Soybeans, Roundup Ready® Cotton
* 4 oz of AS Select® herbicide also qualifies.
Monsanto Company is a member of Excellence Through Stewardship® (ETS). Monsanto products are commercialized in accordance with ETS Product Launch Stewardship Guidance, and in compliance with Monsanto’s Policy for Commercialization of Biotechnology-Derived Plant Products in Commodity Crops. Commercial product(s) has been approved for import into key export markets with functioning regulatory systems. Any crop or material produced from this product can only be exported to, or used, processed or sold in countries where all necessary regulatory approvals have been granted. It is a violation of national and international law to move material containing biotech traits across boundaries into nations where import is not permitted. Growers should talk to their grain handler or product purchaser to confirm their buying position for this product. Excellence Through Stewardship® is a registered trademark of Biotechnology Industry Organization.
Roundup Technology® includes Monsanto's glyphosate-based herbicide technologies. Individual results may vary, and performance may vary from location to location and from year to year. This result may not be an indicator of results you may obtain as local growing, soil and weather conditions may vary. Growers should evaluate data from multiple locations and years whenever possible.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW PESTICIDE LABEL DIRECTIONS. Roundup Ready® crops contain genes that confer tolerance to glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides. Roundup® brand agricultural herbicides will kill crops that are not tolerant to glyphosate. Harness®, TripleFLEX® Herbicide, and Warrant® Herbicide are not registered in all states. Harness®, TripleFLEX® Herbicide, and Warrant® Herbicide may be subject to use restrictions in some states. Degree Xtra®, Harness®, and INTRRO® are restricted use pesticides and are not registered in all states. The distribution, sale, or use of an unregistered pesticide is a violation of federal and/or state law and is strictly prohibited. Check with your local Monsanto dealer or representative for the product registration status in your state. Degree Xtra®, Genuity®, Harness®, INTRRO®, Roundup PowerMAX®, Roundup Ready 2 Technology and Design®, Roundup Ready 2 Yield®, Roundup Ready PLUS™, Roundup Ready®, Roundup Technology®, Roundup WeatherMAX and Design®, Roundup WeatherMAX®, Roundup®, Transorb and Design®, TripleFLEX®, and Warrant® are trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC. Authority® is a trademark of FMC Corporation. Gangster®, Select Max®, and Valor® are registered trademarks of Valent U.S.A. Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2011 Monsanto Company.